Friday, September 14, 2007

091407

Legs were trashed today from the thrusters yesterday and Judo last night. I was going to go hiking, it's such a beautiful day, but my knee is pretty sore so I think I'll skip it.

10:30 am - Workout
3 rounds for time
50 tuck jumps
75 squats

11:15 am - Lunch
scrambled eggs (1 egg + 2 egg whites)
1 c. grapes
handfull of peaunuts + 1 choc. covered almond

2:00 pm - snack
pb&j
1 shortbread cookie, 1 mini hershey's choc. bar (chocolate cravings kicked in!)

5:30-6:30 pm - Sparring class-very hard workout, we were soaked when it was finally over. My knees are screaming tonight, feels like I ran a marathon on concrete.

7:00 pm - 1 piece low fat string cheese, 2.5 oz turkey breast, 2 mini hershey bars (gotta get my carbs from somewhere!)

8:30 pm - hamburger w/bun, cookie

1 piece dark chocloate before bed (I gotta cut back on the chocolate, but I can't help it! Life isn't worth living without chocolate.)

No comments: