Thursday, June 14, 2007

6/14/07

I did the CrossFit WOD this morning. I almost puked.

As many rounds in 20 min. of:

15 tuck jumps
15 burpees
15 box jumps
15 ft. rope climb

5 rds. + 15 tuck jumps

I didn't have a rope to climb (if I did I doubt I would be able to climb it), or a pull up bar. So I tied two 25 lb. weights to a rope and pulled them accross the floor towards me.



The highest "box" I had was only 6-7" high. Actually, it's not a box, it's a little fireproof safe. The only other option I had was the 19" high couch, but the landing was pretty dicey so I went for the "safe" safe instead.



I attempted to do "Elizabeth" yesterday:

21-15-9 reps of:
Clean 135 pounds
Ring dips

I cleaned a 5 lb. medicine ball (all I had), and attemted to do parallel dips on the back of two chairs. Nevermind that I've never done parallel dips, or that I should probably ease into CrossFit. I didn't last 5 minutes on this one. After today's workout I can hardly raise my arms (and I still have a 1 1/2 hour judo class tonight).

I did an hour of Kyuki-Do last night. I kept catching horrifying glimpses of my huge butt and thighs in the mirror. I gotta work on that. I'm tired of being fat.

No comments: